How Much Does a Safety Manager Make Per Year? Average Safety Manager Salary
The average salary for a Safety Manager begins at about $30,000 per year although $30,000 to $40,000 is quite common depending on the size of the company and where it is located. Larger companies will quite often pay from $45,000 to $50,000.At the high end, salaries for experienced Managers range from $55,000 up to $58,000 per annum. Hourly rates for Safety Managers are usually about $24 to $26.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary