How Much Does a Scrub Tech Make Per Year? Average Scrub Tech Salary
The average yearly salary for a Scrub Tech is determined by the experience of the Technician and the location of the facility. A starting salary for a Technician with little experience is a bit over $29,000 while a more experienced candidate could earn about $41,600. The high end of the salary scale also varies from $31,900 in Orlando, FL to $43,660 in Boston, MA and $44,500 in New York.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary