How Much Does a Sexologist Make Per Year? Average Sexologist Salary?
Sexologists find good openings at all places, for they are often approached, mostly by newly-wed couples, to get clarifications on several matters related to sex. A sexologist earns about $40,000 annually and the income varies depending on several factors such as experience, job location and company. Sexologists are counselors, psychologists or psychiatrists who specialize in helping people, who report sex-related problems. Clinical sexologists hold advanced degrees and get certified from organizations such as the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists. They are mental professionals whose training is often guided by traditional principles.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price