How Much Does a Small Business Owner Make Per Year? Average Small Business Owner Salary
A Small Business Owner’s annual salary varies a great deal depending on the industry and can range from $39,000 to $98,000 and more. A Landscaping business owner for example, can earn anything from $30,650 up to $76,600 while in Construction the salaries range between $40,700 and a high of $112,000. A General Contractor normally makes $35,800 to $95,200 per annum and a Cleaning Services owner can make up to $77,800.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary