How Much Does a Subway Franchise Make Per Year? Average Subway Franchise Income/Earnings/Profit?
Among different franchise options, owning a Subway franchise is always considered a safe one as it assures above-average sales and profits. The average cost to open a Subway franchise is $200,000 to $300,000. The average Subway store in the US registers about $8,000 worth sales a week, amounting to $400,000 per year. A franchisee earns up to 20% of the total sales as profit. So the average annual profit of a Subway franchise is $80,000. The income may differ based on the location and how much sales a store manages. It also depends on how many Subway restaurants one owns.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price