How Much Does a TV Reporter Make Per Year? Average TV Reporter Salary
The average salary of a TV Reporter depends to a large degree on where the Reporter is working. For most Reporters the salary range is between $26,300 and $45,700. For small, local TV stations the salary is likely to be as low as $21,000 to $26,000 while larger stations will pay up to $32,000. The major networks pay larger salaries ranging from $81,000 up to $93,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary