How Much Does a Teacher in Texas Make Per Year? Average Teacher in Texas Salary
The average pay for a Teacher in Texas is about $51,900 and Texas is currently ranked just over 20th in the national rankings for teacher salaries. The rank has climbed from 29th in 2007 and 28th in 2008 due to an annual pay increase of at least $2,000. Teacher salaries in Texas have increased by over 12% in the last few years bringing it closer each year to the national average.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary