How Much Does a Theoretical Physicist Make Per Year? Average Theoretical Physicist Salary
Theoretical Physicist are scientists who think about nature and try to figure out how it works. The salary or earning of a theoretical physicist depends a lot on the level of education. Someone with a PhD degree on this area may expect to make as much as $100,000 per year. In the United States, the average income of a theoretical physicist is approximately $50,000. Hikes are common with time and the amount is expected to increase beyond $100,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary