How Much Does a US Soldier Make Per Year? Average Us Soldier Salary
The average salary of a US soldier can vary depending on the length of service and the acquired rank of the individual soldier. The monthly salary goes from $3,200 to $5,540 and averages at $4684. Generally speaking, salaries for a soldier range from a low of $43,000 to a high of $50,000. The average annual pay for a soldier is $46,295 depending on the job description.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary