How Much Does a Ups Worker Make Per Year? Average Ups Worker Salary
How much a UPS worker earns is determined by the job description. Most positions are paid on an hourly basis. A set up worker, for example, can earn $9 an hour while for a package handler the hourly rate is $8.50 to $9.50. Other workers can earn up to $15 per hour. A UPS driver is paid from $23,719 in Orlando, FL up to $29,710 in New York.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary