How Much Does a Vice President of a Bank Make Per Year? Average Vice President of a Bank Salary
The salary of a vice president of a bank varies greatly according to the job description and the employing bank. A business banking development officer earns between $82,000 and $88,000 whereas an investment banking vice president can make from $90,000 to $175,000. While salaries well over $100,000 are common, depending on the employer, an investment banking vice president can make up to $320,000 at the top of the salary scale.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary