How Much Does a Victoria's Secret Model Make Per Year? Average Victoria's Secret Model Salary
Victoria’s Secret models (or angels) are selected from the Ford and Elite modeling agencies in New York so the first step is to be registered with them. Once selected the average salary for a Victoria’s Secret model is around $85,000 depending on the number of assignments offered and taken up. The average catalog shoot pays between $1,000 and $2,000 depending on the experience of the model.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary