How Much Does a Vocational Teacher Make Per Year? Average Vocational Teacher Salary
A vocational teacher’s salary starts at $31,000 to $33,000 and, depending on the actual job description and the hiring institution it goes up to $47,000 to $52,000 for experienced teachers. Many schools and institutions pay salaries in the mid-range between $36,000 and $45,000. The hourly rate for a vocational teacher starts at $20 to $21 and goes up to $39 to $42 for the most experienced teachers.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary