How Much Does a Wedding Dress Designer Make Per Year? Average Wedding Dress Designer Salary
How much a wedding dress designer can make per year depends on the experience and popularity of the designer. On average, the salary is $74,410 with a range of about $32,000 up to nearly $131,000 for the top 10 percent of designers. For those designers with less than a year’s experience the salary goes up to $44,000, for one to four years’ experience it is up to $53,000 and over 20 years, up to $109,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary