How Much Does a Wildlife Vet Make Per Year? Average Wildlife Vet Salary
A wildlife veterinarian’s salary averages out at about $62,000 nationwide which varies considerably depending on location. Salaries range from a low of $52,000 in Oklahoma to a high of $83,000 in Washington, DC. Above average salaries between $66,000 and $75,0000 are paid in places such as Minnesota, California, New York and Boston while in Ohio, Texas and North Carolina the salaries range from $56,000 to $59,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary