How Much Does a Zookeeper Make Per Year? Average Zookeeper Salary
A Zookeeper’s salary typically starts at about $21,000 to $25,000 and ranges up to $39,000 at the high end. The average across the United States is $29,000 and this varies from state to state. States like North Carolina, Wisconsin, Florida and Texas offer salaries a bit below the average at $26,000 to $27,000 while above average salaries in the mid $30,000s are paid in California, New York and Massachusetts.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary