How Much Does an Aesthetician Make? Average Aesthetician Salary
The profession of an aesthetician guarantees at least $20,000 per year. This is the measure of money that a young aesthetician on the job is expected to make. An aesthetician with a few years of experience can earn more than $50,000 per year. Most professionals in the line join a beauty and therapy center, while acquiring the technical expertise for skin care and other services. Medical aestheticians differ in their style of services and charge slightly higher.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary