How Much Does an Enrolled Agent Make Per Year? Average Enrolled Agent Salary?
Tax professionals who are certified under the Internal Revenue Service are known as Enrolled agents. They are responsible for dealing with a wide array of tax matters done for individuals or any business entities. In other words, Enrolled agents are individuals that are given the license by the federal government to practice taxation by representing the taxpayer. An enrolled agent gains an average salary ranging from $40,000 to $85,000 depending on whether the enrolled agent is a tax manager, tax preparer, tax accountant senior accountant, staff accountant, senior tax accountant or a certified public accountant.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary