How Much does a Diesel Mechanic make per Year? Average Diesel Mechanic Salary Range
The market’s demand for skilled diesel mechanics is at the highest it’s been for years. This career combines a high degree of job security with a healthy hire rate and salary. So how much does a diesel mechanic make per year? The average diesel mechanic salary as determined by numerous salary surveys conducted around the country is $45,000 per year, with a salary range of $37,000-$64,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary