How Much does an Early Childhood Educator make per Year? Average Early Childhood Education Salary Range
The need for skilled personnel in the field of early childhood education is at the highest it’s been for years. But how much does an early childhood educator make per year? The average early childhood education salary has been acquired through the conducting of numerous salary surveys around the country. The resulting average salary is $67,000 per year, with the average salary range for most employers in the nation lying between $48,000 and $94,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary