How Much does an OBGYN make per Year? Average OBGYN Salary Range
The field of obstetrics and gynecology has reached the point of its highest demand in the last several decades. This means that persons entering into this field will benefit from an increase in employment security, a higher rate of application acceptance, and certain other considerations. So how much does an OBGYN make per year? The average OB/GYN salary, according to recent salary research, is approximately $186,000 per year. When looking more specifically an individual salary figures, the range in salary may lie anywhere from $139,000 to as high as $235,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary