How much does a Chief of Police make per Year? Average Police Chief Salary Range
Rising to the rank of chief police can take many years and a lot of hard work with a department, but the effort is well worth it in the end. So exactly how much does a police chief make per year? Lower-end salaries for police chiefs are around $90,000 per year, while top salaries maxed out at about $101,000 per year. Overall, the average police chief salary is $95,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:29
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5830
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price