How much does a Cleaning Woman make per Year? Average Cleaning Lady Salary Range
Employment opportunities for cleaning women are becoming increasingly common, and as an added bonus there are no educational requirements. But how much does a cleaning woman make per year? Individual salaries depend upon a variety of factors including years of experience and employer, and can range anywhere from $23,000 per year to as high as $28,000 per year and sometimes more. But in general, the overall average cleaning lady salary is just over $25,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/02/2010 - 20:52
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5873
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price