How much does a Cop make per Year? Average Cop Salary Range
Police officers have a hard job and are paid and accordingly healthy salary in addition to the opportunity to make their communities a safer place. But exactly how much does a cop make per year? The average cop salary is just over $52,000 per year, which is the general pay in most cities. As with most jobs, the longer you work for a department, the more money you make. New cops make about $34,000 per year, while senior officers earn as much as $66,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:32
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5937
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price