How much does a Customer Service Representative make per hour/year? Average Annual Call Center Rep Salary Range
Customer service lines and call centers have become increasingly common as the information age firmly sets in. The average salary for customer service and call center representatives is $29,000. Individual numbers may range between $23,400 and $35,200 for the most part. Managerial positions often earn larger salaries. The average hourly wage for representatives is between $10 and $15, with a 50% boost for overtime. Annual bonuses can amount to as much as $2,000. Some call center reps earn extra money through profit sharing and commissions from selling products, amounting to an extra $1,000 to $10,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary