How much does a Doctor make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
In 2010, the average yearly salary for doctors is $133,000 per year. The general salary range for doctors is between $83,000 and $180,000 per year. More prestigious doctors can easily earn well over $200,000 a year. When determining a doctor specific salary you must also take into account their specialization. Surgeons and anesthesiologists earn the highest salaries, at well over $220,000 per year on average.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary