How much does a Fashion Designer make per Year? Average Fashion Designer Salary Range
For anyone who loves clothes and fashion, a career as a fashion designer can be a dream come true. But how much does a fashion designer make? The typical starting salary of a fashion designer position is about $37,000 per year, while the overall average salary is about $45,000 per year, and can usually be obtained within the first 10 years of working. Top-end salaries usually weigh in at around $54,000 per year. If you are particularly talented, then special positions in larger designer companies can pay upwards of $100,000, while successfully starting your own brand can easily make you a millionaire.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:16
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5876
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price