How much does a Glass Blower make per Year? Average Glass Blower Salary Range
The craft of glass blowing is a precise and delicate art that produces glass and crystal ware far superior to anything a machine can create. Many high end establishments understand this and are willing to pay top dollar for it. While salaries often vary in their specifics, the overall average salary for glass blowers is $32,000 per year, while the very best paid of glass blowers can earn upwards of $49,000 per year. When first starting out, the entry-level pay is often around $26,000 per year.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price