How much does a Hotel Housekeeper make per Year? Average Motel Housekeeper Salary Range
Positions as hotel housekeepers are often readily available and do not require a college education, but how much does a hotel housekeeper make per year? Looking at overall figures, the average salary for a motel housekeeper is $21,500 per year. Starting salaries are a little lower, closer to 17 or $18,000 per year, while more experienced housekeepers earn as much as $25,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/02/2010 - 20:52
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5885
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price