How much does a New York Fire Fighter make per Year? Average New York Fire Fighter Salary Range
There are few jobs with a higher level of patriotism than that of a New York firefighter. But how much do these brave heroes make for a salary? The overall average salary, the result of numerous salary surveys throughout the tri-borough area, is $48,000 per year. The range in salary for New York firefighters is anywhere from $32,000 to as much as $57,000 per year or more, making them some of the best paid firefighters in the world.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 05:51
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price