How much does a Newscaster/News Anchor make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
In 2010, the average salary of a news anchor is $59,500 per year. Most news anchors earn a salary between $31,000 and $125,000 per year. When determining the specific salary of a news anchor, referred to such factors as their years of experience, their skill as a news anchor, their fame and renown, and the size or wealth of their employer. Big-name news anchors can easily earn well over $200,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary