How much does a Petroleum Engineer make per Year? Average Petroleum Engineer Salary
Regardless of the world’s financial issues, the petroleum industry remains untouched and crucial, leaving open an excellent job niche for anyone qualified to take advantage of it. So much does a petroleum engineer make per year? While cost-of-living adjustments as well as company size and years of experience may have varying degrees of effect upon specific salaries, the average pay for petroleum engineers is $106,000 per year. The general range of salaries for such employees is between $87,000 and $151,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary