How much does a Pharmacist make per Year? Average Annual Pharmacy Technician Salary Range 2010
This year the average annual salary for pharmacists is $107,000 per year. The general salary range for pharmacists is between $96,000 per year and over $115,000 per year. The average annual salary for pharmacy technicians is currently $23,700 per year. Pharmacy technicians, unlike pharmacists, have significantly lower education requirements when seeking employment and have significantly less responsibility in the workplace. Pharmacist salaries are expected to experience a steady growth of up to 14% over the next 10-15 years. This projection is based on salary data trends from previous years.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls .gov)
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary