How much does a Podiatrist make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average annual salary of a podiatrist is $155,100 per year in 2010. A starting podiatrist will generally make little over $115,000 per year with less than three years of experience. More experienced podiatrists can easily make well over $200,000 per year. Podiatrists must be well trained in medicine and have a full PhD with a specialization in podiatry to be able to practice medicine.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary