How much does a Professional Basketball Player make per Year? Average NBA Player Annual Salary Range 2010
The average salary for a professional basketball player in 2010 is $1.1 million per year. The average salary of a basketball player in the NBA is about $4.2 million per year. A starting rookie player makes about $750,000 per year, while a highly paid and highly skilled NBA player can make upwards of $10 million per year. A basketball player skill generally has the greatest degree of determination over their salary, but you must also factor in which team they are playing for and for how long.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary