How much does a Professional Boxer make per Year? Average Annual Pro Boxing Salary Range
Boxing is a king among sports. There is nothing like the brutal conflict between two champions in the ring. But how much are these titans paid? The average salary for a professional boxer is $87,000 per year. Specific salaries are determined almost entirely by skill and rank. No-name fighters often earn as little as $75 per fight, topping out at around $1,000. An undercard fight nets a fighter between $750 and $10,000. Primetime fighting is where the serious money starts, with participants earning as much as $100,000 per fight. To read more about heavyweight champion boxers and their salaries, check out our article.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary