How much does a Professional Curler make per Year? Average Annual Pro Winter Olympic Curling Salary Range
Curling is a relatively new sport when compared with some of the bigger names, but it is quickly gaining in popularity, with rising public interest and an appearance on the Simpsons TV show. The average salary range for skilled professionals is between $60,000 and $100,000, although the best can earn much more. Most curlers are amateurs, doing it for fun rather than as a career. Most of the money in curling comes from Winter Olympic sponsorships and tournament winnings.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary