How much does a Professional Dancer make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average annual salary of a professional dancer in 2010 is $21,600 per year. The total salary range of dancers in 2010 is between $13,000 and $54,000 per year. Most dancers earn a salary between $15,000 and $35,000 per year. As with any profession, highly skilled individuals can easily break the mold and earn salaries well out of these ranges. A top earning professional dancer can take in more than six figures.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary