How much does a Professional FIFA Soccer Referee make per Year/Game? Average Annual Pro MLS Soccer Ref Salary Range
With FIFA and the MLS dominating TV viewership around the world, many people are asking the question: how much do the referees make? The average salary for a professional soccer referee is $21,000 per year. While this may not seem like a lot compared with NBA ref salaries, for example, remember that soccer referees do not have as many responsibilities and it is generally done part-time, much like football referees. In general, soccer referees are paid by the game rather than by the season. The average payment per game is $650. This payment can range anywhere from $550-$850 depending on how many games that they referee. FIFA players' salaries are generally much higher. The same is true about FIFA coach salaries.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary