How much does a Professional Field Hockey Player make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range
With the quickly increasing public interest in the NHL, field hockey is starting to follow suit. Professional field hockey players are earning more and more each year. The average pro field hockey player earns $46,000 per year, with individual salaries ranging between $34,000 and $97,000 in general. Usually much of this money is from coaching and training courses, but the best players are endorsed by companies and paid well. Most field hockey players are not professionals, however, unlike the NHL.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary