How much does a Professional Hunter make per Year? Average Professional Hunter Salary Range
Anyone who has experienced the thrill of hunting has no doubt considered a career as a professional hunter. Salaries in this field are quite good, although a great deal of skill is required to be successful. The average salary among professional hunters if $38,000 per year. The bottom 25% of hunters take in about $23,000 per year, while the best paid earn as much as $64,000 per year. The most skilled of hunters are often asked to participate in promotions for hunting products, which can pay extremely well.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price