How much does a Professional NBA Basketball Referee make per Year? Average Annual Pro Basketball Ref Salary Range
Professional basketball is perhaps the all time favorite American pastime. We all know that the players earn millions every year, but what about the referees? The average annual salary of an NBA ref is $128,000 per year. The general range of their salaries is between $90,000 and $225,000 annually. While they make almost 4 times as much as NFL referees, remember that NBA refs do it as a full-time job and requires a lot more time and effort than refereeing most other sports.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary