How much does a Professional NFL Football Referee make per Year/Game/Season? Average Annual Pro Football Ref Salary Range
The NFL is a favorite American pastime, with yearly viewership in the hundreds of millions. Do you ever wondered how much the referee for these games makes? The average annual salary for an NFL referee is $29,000 per year. Their salary may range from $24,000-$72,000. While this may not sound like a lot for such a prestigious position, remember that they only need to referee 16 games per season and so it is usually a part-time job, an excellent supplement to a standard income. NFL refereeing is usually done through contract.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary