How much does a Professional PGA Golfer make per Year? Average Annual Pro Golf Player Salary Range
With golf on the rise in popularity these days, more and more people are asking the question: How much money do pro PGA golfers make? The answer varies greatly depending on several factors, but the average player makes $800,000 per year. The main source of revenue for many PGA golfers is placing in the tour itself. Taking home first place on the tour nets between 10 and $11 million. Placing in the top 50 earns you more than $1.7 million, depending on your position. 100th place earns a tidy $1 million. Coming in 216th will get you about $100,000. Besides prize money, many players earn extra money through promoting and sponsorship from corporations.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary