How much does a Professional Skier make per Year? Average Annual Winter Olympics Skiing Salary Range
With the recent rise in popularity of the Winter Olympics events, professional skiers are earning steadily increasing salaries. The general range of salaries for these athletes is between $36,000 and $350,000, although the most famous stars can break $1 million. The average for somewhat famous pros is $250,000. Lesser known athletes earn about $65,000 in general.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary