How much does a Professional Soccer Player make per Year? Average FIFA/MLS Player Annual Salary Range 2010
The average professional soccer player earns a salary of $83,000 per year. The starting salary of a player in the MLS is $62,000 per year. Generally, the salary range for professional soccer players starts at $51,000 per year and can reach well over six figures. Famous and highly skilled soccer players can earn millions of dollars per year as a contract salary. For example, David Beckham earned more than $50,000,000 in 2007.
Sources: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Microsoft Encarta Online Encyclopedia 2007
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary