How much does a Professional WNBA Basketball Player make per year? Average Annual Pro Women’s National Basketball Association Star Salary Range
While the Women’s National Basketball Association may not be as popular as the NBA itself, it has grown steadily in viewership over the years. So how much do WNBA basketball players are? The average salary for a WNBA player with less than two years of experience is $36,000 per year. This average increases to $52,000 after three years, and as high as $103,000 after six years. These figures do not include numerous bonuses that are often rewarded throughout the season, ranging anywhere from $1000-$15,000 each. For example, a team winning the WNBA championship may earn a $10,000 bonus.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary