How much does a Professional WWE Wrestler make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range
The WWE has dominated the world of professional wrestling for years. Its massive spectacles and titanic matches have yet to see their equal. So how much do WWE wrestlers earn? The average WWE professional wrestler earns an annual income of $153,000. The range in salary for participants is between $52,000 and $2.1 million. Pay is determined by skill and fame more than anything else.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary