How much does a Psychologist make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average yearly salary of a psychologist in 2010 is $79,300. Psychologists first entering the field can expect to make closer to $67,000 per year with less than a year of experience, although this varies greatly depending on location and employer. After 10 years of experience, psychologists generally make upwards of $90,000 per year. Psychologists generally earn a smaller salary than psychologists due to the lower training requirements.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary