How much does a Superintendent make per Year? Average School Superintendent Salary Range
There many good reasons to pursue a career as a school superintendent, such as long paid vacations, a full benefits package, and excellent job security. But what about salary? You will be pleased to hear that school superintendents earn excellent salaries as well. The lowest 25% of superintendents earn just over $60,000 per year, with the overall average salary being $75,000 per year. The top 10% of superintendents earn $92,000 per year or more working for larger school systems.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:20
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price